Best Face Washes for Acne & Oily Skin to buy in Pakistan in 2021
Clearing that acne is surely a challenge for the one facing it for the longest time. There are so many acne products present in the market, but it is not at all a simple job to find out the skincare product that will help you get rid of your breakouts. Though everyone has a different past with acne, one product that can always prove to be the best is an active acne face wash.
When you have to choose the right cleanser to treat your acne you need to look for definite elements, those ingredients include salicylic acid, glycolic acid, benzoyl peroxide, or sulfur. These products are considered the top acne-fighting skincare ingredients that are found in both cleansers and treatment products. They are meant to absorb excess oil, debunk pores, and slough away dead skin and bacteria for a better complexion. If the formula is concerned, foaming cleansers tend to be softer, while gel cleansers can be harsher. It is said that foaming cleansers are for people with dry and sensitive skin and gel cleansers are for those people which have oily skin.
In addition to choosing the right cleanser, you should better know how to use it in the right way. It is suggested that using an acne face wash two times a day if your skin can stand it, or even up to three times a day if you sweat a lot or are exceptionally active. But one thing to keep in mind is that not all acne is the same, the usage of the cleanser usually depends on your skin type. If your skin is dry or delicate, you may want to use a regular gentle cleanser in the morning and an acne cleanser just in the evenings, to remove the pollutions of the day.
Best Face Washes for Acne & Oily Skin to buy in Pakistan in 2021
Let us see some of the best acne clearing face wash that is used nowadays that effectively works on your skin, choose according to your skin and acne type.
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Liquid Facial Cleanser, Oily Skin
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash is considered to be the number 1 dermatologist suggested acne-fighting facial cleanser. Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Liquid Facial Cleanser contains 2% salicylic acid acne medication and is prepared to gently clean deep into pores for brighter skin and this face wash even helps treat acne before it appears.
It is clinically proven that Micro Clear technology helps to boost the delivery of acne medication to help get rid of acne and pimples, and even helps prevent future breakouts. The acne-fighting formula oil-free formula washes clean without over-drying or annoying the skin. From the number 1 dermatologist-recommended acne brand, Neutrogena Oil-Free Daily Acne Wash is suitable for use as part of a regular acne-prone skincare routine.
Benefits of Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Liquid Facial Cleanser, Oily Skin
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Face Wash comes with salicylic acid acne medication to help treat breakouts
- This acne face wash blends a strong acne treatment and facial cleanser in a single formula so that it can be used daily
- It gently cleanses deep down into pores to cleanse skin & prevent future breakouts in one step only
- This face wash for acne-prone skin is made with 2% salicylic acid acne medication that is very beneficial for to get rid of that extra oil
- MicroClear technology helps boost the delivery of acne medication to help clear up acne & blackheads
- The acne-fighting formula is residue-free, oil-free, and non-comedogenic so it won’t clog pores that produce future breakouts
- Acne wash rinses clean to help unclog pores & fight acne without over-drying or irritating skin
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash is the #1 dermatologist recommended acne-fighting face cleanser
- Cleanse twice a day
- Wet your face.
- Apply to hands, add water, and work into a lather.
- Massage face gently. Rinse thoroughly.
- Store at Room Temperature.
If you are someone who is looking for something that does not have an active agent, then this bubbling facial cleanser from Cerave is a good and very affordable option for you. Physicians say that it is created exclusively for normal to oily skin. It also helps get rid of excess oil, dirt, and makeup while maintaining the skin’s moisture balance with ingredients like hyaluronic acid, niacinamide, and ceramides which are the best to cure acne and excess oils as mentioned earlier.
CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser softly removes dirt, additional oil, and dead skin cells to expose a clean, fresh face. The non-annoying formula retains a healthy moisture balance, never shedding the skin while reducing shiny, oily areas. Restocking hyaluronic acid and ceramides produce a healthy skin blockage so your face feels comfortable without any tightness or dryness.
How to Use
- Wet skin with warm water
- Massage cleanser into the skin in a mellow circular motion
- Wash the face
- gently pat skin dry
PanOxyl Acne Foaming Wash With 10 Percent Benzoyl Peroxide
Benzoyl peroxide is not just for young acne but in reality, it remains the most favorite acne clearing face wash for people of all ages by all the leading dermatologists. It also kills acne-causing bacteria and helps control oil because of its formula. It is also said that the powerful ingredient present in the face wash releases oxygen onto the skin to kill bacteria that can cause acne and it is also anti-inflammatory and comedolytic, which means it soothes skin and reduces jammed pores which later results in causing acne. Everyone using this face wash becomes a fan of it for its mellow but efficient formula.
It is to remember always that, all cleansers with an active ingredient you need to keep it on the skin long enough to give it time to work because its not the magic that works overnight and good things take time.
- You can take command of your acne with Maximum Strength PanOxyl Acne Foaming Wash
- The highest strength of Benzoyl peroxide (BPO) available without a prescription
- Dermatologist advised ingredients.
- PanOxyl which is best to control acne
Clean & Clear Continuous Control Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Face Wash
Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser is a versatile acne facial cleanser that supports to remove dirt and oil while healing and preventing breakouts to occur in future. This daily face wash is ideal for all skin types that is, normal, oily, and combination skin and it helps deliver brighter looking skin.
This face wash is specially prepared for acne prone skin, it contains 10% benzoyl peroxide, the number-one pharmacist-recommended acne treatment, as well as mineral oil and menthol to help provide hydration and soothe skin. The unique pore-penetrating technology of our acne face wash deposits the acne medication at the source of blemishes to help fight and prevent breakouts long after you wash. This facial cleanser provides continuous acne control and is intended for daily use.
- 5-oz of Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser comes with benzoyl peroxide acne medication that is recommended by many dermatologists
- Daily acne face wash helps remove dust and oil whereas it also treats and prevents breakouts
- Contains 10% benzoyl peroxide, the number-one pharmacist-suggested acne medication
- Specially devised for acne prone skin, it is ideal for normal, oily and combination skin
- Acne cleanser features unique pore-penetrating technology that targets the source of blemishes
- Face wash contains both mineral oil and menthol to help hydrate and soothe facial skin
- Keep fighting breakouts long after you wash & prevent breakouts with this acne face cleanser
- This Clean & Clear facial cleanser provides continuous acne control and is intended for daily use
Stop Use Indications:
You need to keep all information mentioned below in mind before you start using this product
- This product is for external use only.
- When using this product, you may face skin inflammation.
- Dryness is more likely to occur if you use another contemporary acne medication at the same time.
- If pain occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Avoid pointless sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth.
- If contact occurs wash thoroughly with water.
- Avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be lightened by this product because of its ingredients.
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness burning, irritating, flaking, or possibly swelling.
- Irritation may be reduced by using the product less often or in a lower concentration.
- Do not use if you have very delicate skin.
- Do not use if you are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
- Stop using and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help, or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Simple micellar acne cleanser
Those who wear makeup regularly in a large amount are often used to start their skin care with with a micellar water. But this is to keep in mind that ingredients in the micellar products are not, exchangeable, which is why for any skin that is more sensitized or inflamed. It is the only one thing that does not hurt any face or leave a film on skin. In the morning, a moisturizer with broad-spectrum SPF 30-plus, like Pond’s Clarant B3 with niacinamide, to help with redness and in the evening, a heavier moisturizer, like CeraVe cream (with ceramides and hyaluronic acid), Simple Water Boost Hydrating Gel Cream (with glycerin), or Neutrogena Hydro Boost (with hyaluronic acid).
About this item
- Simple Micellar Cleansing Water is our most improved facial cleanser up till now, yet it is gentle on even the most difficult skin
- A complete and thorough skin cleanser, Simple Micellar Cleansing Water cleans the skin of dirt and impurities and unclogs pores – it is also formulated for makeup removal
- Simple Micellar Cleansing Water instantly boosts skin hydration instantly by 90%
- Pure cleansing water made with skin-loving ingredients and triple purified water to clean, refresh, and instantly hydrate all skin types
- Simple Micellar Water contains no artificial perfume or dyes and no harsh chemicals so you can thoroughly clean your face and remove makeup with no skin irritation
While acid-based exfoliants are often good for acne patients, for those who want to sometimes (only a few times a week, at most) use a more physical exfoliant, dermatologists recommends this dual-action exfoliating cream it’s a blend of salicylic, glycolic, and lactic acids plus tiny pumice beads. It helps brighten the skin, clear blemishes, and unclog pores, adding that physical exfoliation is best suited for those with comedian (not cystic) acne.
Gently exfoliate your skin for a deep clean with Clarifying Exfoliating Cleanser from SkinCeuticals. Infused with powerful glycolic and salicylic acid, this dual-action cleanser works to remove dead skin cells and unclog pores.
- Exfoliating agents brighten skin and clear blemishes
- Clarifies the skin and smooths out rough skin texture
- Paraben-, sulfate-, soap-, fragrance-, dye- and alcohol-free
- Suitable for dry, normal, or oily skin prone to breakouts
AHA & BHA Exfoliating Cleanser
This potent cleanser does double duty, thanks to its high concentration of alpha hydroxy acids, including lactic, glycolic, citric, and malic acids, as well as salicylic acid, a beta-hydroxy acid that helps exfoliate skin and clear clogged pores. It helps to improve acne, skin tone, dark spots, and texture all at once.
- Potent mix of acne-fighting ingredients
- Improves skin tone and dark spots
- A bit expensive
Effaclar Medicated Gel Acne Face Wash
Effaclar Medicated gel cleanser fights breakouts with salicylic acid. It has also been clinically tested to help reduce excess oil. But the best part is that it is still gentle enough to use on those with acne and sensitive skin. It’s very mild, lathers beautifully, and leaves your face feeling extremely clean without being tight or stripped of moisture. There was a noticeable difference in the clearness of many user’s skin within the first week of use
- Mild, non-drying formula
- Contains breakout-fighting active ingredients
- Reduces excess oil