What it is: A sheet mask formulated with actives to sculpt and tone your chin’s appearance, so you’re ready for any selfie in a flash.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Loss of Firmness and Elasticity, and Puffiness
– Adenosine: Provides the skin with energy while moisturizing and supporting the skin’s condition.
– Peptide: Supports a more lifted-, youthful look by hydrating.
– Niacinamide: Visibly tightens and improves the look of sallowness while reducing the appearance of fine lines.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: This action-packed mask is designed for incredibly quick results and is formulated with actives that also support longer-term benefits with regular use. The mask’s benefits come from its unique combination of adenosine, peptides, and niacinamide. Its unique, high-quality fabric is inspired by flexible cotton tape (which is most commonly used to treat sporting injuries) and is designed to imitate a similar elasticity and thickness to the skin on your face, allowing for comfortable use.
Clinical Results: Tested on a panel of 25 people on all skin types, tones, and sexes all under dermatological control after 1 use:
– 96% agreed their skin felt tighter immediately after use
– 88% agreed their jawline appeared more defined and sculpted after use
– 88% agreed their jawline appeared lifted immediately after use
Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is formulated without a list of over 50 ingredients, including sulfates (SLS and SLES), parabens, phthalates, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.
-Starting with a clean and dry face, peel the protective film from the mask.
-Tug on each end to pre-stretch the mask to avoid any discomfort during use.
-Starting at the chin and pulling upwards, secure the mask around the ears.
-Leave on for 20 to 30 minutes (or longer for even more visible lift and enhancement of the jawline).
-Tip: Make sure to store this in your fridge to boost the cooling effect.